West Edmonton Mall
Dec 09, 2022
The Structural Assistant is responsible for assisting the Structural department with all maintenance needs.
- Assisting with structural fabrication and installation of steel throughout West Edmonton Mall’s Parks and Attractions.
- General painting duties, minor concrete repairs and light adhesive work.
- Structural corrosion maintenance of West Edmonton Mall Parks and Attractions.
- Painting, refurbishing, and maintenance of all steel structures and supports.
- Maintenance and refurbishing of all water slides in the World Waterpark.
- Assisting with equipment hoisting and movements at various locations throughout the Parks and Attractions.
- Operate aerial platform equipment during mall operations as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- A minimum of one (1) to three (3) years-experience working in a commercial or industrial site assisting with structural or welding.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Able to work at heights, strong attention to detail, and great problem-solving skills are a definite asset.
- Able to lift and carry up to 23 Kgs (50lbs).
- Experience with painting is an asset.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that required 5:00am to 1:30pm Monday through Friday.
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment and in close proximity to water and chlorine.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.