Slide Patrol 1
West Edmonton Mall
Mar 01, 2024
Level 1 Slide Patrollers are responsible for providing guests with an exceptional experience while ensuring safe and proper use of the waterslides and facility.
- Supervising children’s pools and areas, hot tubs and the tops of waterslides.
- Assisting guests in the safe use of the waterslides, scanning wristbands and letting people know when it is safe to go down the slide.
- Responding to minor first aid situations and refer major first aid concerns to the appropriate personnel.
- Assisting with cleaning the pool, pool areas, slides and staff areas as required.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Applicants must be at least 15 years of age.
- Must be friendly, outgoing and enjoy dealing with the public in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work well independently.
- Must be safety minded and have an interest in aquatics.
- Previous swimming experience and current First Aid certifications are considered assets.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and have an interest in aquatics.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment, in close proximity to water and chlorine and stand for long periods of time.
- Must complete Bronze Cross Courses within the first 3 months of employment if not already completed.
- Must ensure all required certifications remain current throughout employment.