West Edmonton Mall
Dec 09, 2022
The Server at Ed’s Rec Room is responsible for serving food and beverages to guests and bussing tables.
- Serving food and drinks in the lounge, billiards area, and on the bowling lanes.
- Have a strong working knowledge of menu items and daily specials in order to take guest orders and relay them on to the kitchen accurately and efficiently.
- Mixing liquor, soft drinks, water and other ingredients to preparing cocktails and other drinks.
- Clear tables, remove plates and glasses from designated serving areas, and answering customer questions about menu items.
- Responsible for an accurate cash float, stock, and inventory.
- Provide customer service and making drink and food recommendations.
- Ensuring compliance with Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commissions and Safe Food Handling practices.
- Promoting the daily events, activities and specials and playing a proactive role in developing business and generating revenues.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Experience serving or bartending a lounge or similar setting.
- Great customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must have current ProServe certification or willing to take the required training.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.