West Edmonton Mall
Oct 07, 2022
Ride Operators are responsible for operating rides in a safe and alert manner while providing exceptional customer service to all guests.
- Operating rides in a safe and alert manner.
- Helping guests in and out of rides and responding to any guest inquiries.
- Maintaining cleanliness and organization of work areas and ride areas.
- Performing daily inspections on rides and reporting any discrepancies in safety or operations to Supervisors and/or Managers.
- Providing guests with excellent customer service including having sound knowledge of West Edmonton Mall and Galaxyland policies.
- Following health, safety, and emergency procedures at all times.
- Must be at least 15 years of age.
- Must be safety minded and be able to work in a loud environment.
- Previous experience working in an amusement park or in customer service is considered an asset.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to react calmly and proactively in stressful situations and emergencies.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday, days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.