West Edmonton Mall
Jun 09, 2023
The Journeyman Plumber is responsible for the overall maintenance of the plumbing systems of West Edmonton Mall, including; sewage lines, domestic water lines, all potable water lines, Aquarium and Waterpark systems.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste drainage systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance on all West Edmonton Mall plumbing systems, as well as, responding to service requests from tenants.
- Ensure that all installations, repairs, and maintenance are properly sized, aligned, supported and graded.
- Ensure that all installations, repairs, and maintenance meet the requirements of the appropriate codes and West Edmonton Mall building requirements.
- Ensure compliance will all Occupational Health and Safety legislation guidelines, standards, policies and procedures.
- May supervise, co-ordinate, and schedule activities of apprentice plumbers and labourers.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Applicants must have a valid Journeyman Plumber Certification; 3rd or 4th year Apprentices may also be considered.
- A minimum of three (3) years-experience in a Commercial or Industrial Plumbing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that is required Monday through Friday, 7am – 3:30pm with an on-call requirement.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.