Parkade Equipment Operator
West Edmonton Mall
Outside Maintenance & Parkade
Oct 14, 2022
The Equipment Operator is primarily responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of West Edmonton Mall’s parking lots.
- Operation of Skid Steer Loaders, Tractors, Mobile Sweepers, Pressure Washers, Gravel spreaders, Line Painters, Boom Lifts, Fork Lifts and Trucks.
- Basic equipment maintenance and repair as well as signs and restriction bars replacement and installation.
- Maintaining and repairing parking lot and sidewalks including the filling of potholes and cracks.
- Upkeep of parking lots including power sweeping and painting lines.
- Ensuring all areas outside the mall are well kept, clean, and free from debris.
- Reporting major dysfunctions and problems that can’t personally be solved to the Parkade Repair Manager.
- Equipment experience with at least one of the above mentioned. Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working outdoors or with a range of equipment.
- Can work cohesively, as a team, with other finishers, placers, and laborers.
- Ability to work at heights and in harsh climate conditions.
- Experience with all aspects of patching, which include but is not exclusive to; jackhammering, grinding, mixing, patching (finish quality), clean-up.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that is available Monday through Friday.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and the ability to provide a 3-year driver’s abstract.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.