West Edmonton Mall
Feb 10, 2023
The Office Coordinator is responsible for the administrative functions of the Facilities Management department.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the Facilities Management office, including stocking all carts prior to shift starting and cleaning all carts at the end of every shift.
- Receiving and responding to guest and other department calls, delegating staff to areas requiring immediate attention, and performing proper follow-up on all calls.
- Scheduling and coordinating required Custodian and Supervisor training and orientation.
- Creating and inputting weekly schedule into the company database and approving times cards.
- Processing accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, invoices, expenses, and other administrative duties as required by the Manager of Facilities Management.
- Ensuring all products, materials and supplies are well stocked and being utilized in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Enforcing Health and Safety regulations and departmental procedures to all staff.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum two (2) years in a fast-paced office environment in an administrative role.
- Completion of a post-secondary diploma in Office Administration, Business Administration, or in a related field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills complemented by a strong sense of professionalism and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent typing and computer skills including a strong working knowledge of MS Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as the ability to adapt to other software programs if required.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that requires a flexible schedule Monday through Sunday.
- This is a salaried position that will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.