West Edmonton Mall
Jun 09, 2023
The Logistics Representative is responsible for providing support for all West Edmonton Mall’s events, operations, shipments, and other projects and tasks for the department.
- Participating in setting up and breaking down of events (i.e. stages, tables, chairs, signage displays, etc.), mall map distribution, internal department support, shipment processing, tenant closures and removal of goods and all other projects and tasks of the department.
- Understanding and properly executing the processes and procedures related to the department, and ensuring that safety policies and procedures are met.
- Assisting any and all other departments with any requests and needs in a timely, efficient manner. (All requests should be approved by the Logistics Manager)
- Installing and setup of necessary technology equipment, fixtures, specialty leasing equipment and other resources that is required for any and all special projects.
- Monitoring areas where projects, mall events and/or concerts occur to ensure that all the required equipment/support is completed and any inconsistencies are addressed and/or reported to the manager.
- Maintaining an open line of communication regarding best practices or improvements to processes within the department.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Completion of High School or vocational school diploma is preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as cooperative working with peers in a fast-paced environment.
- Physically capable of performing the set-up and tear down of events and must be able to work occasionally at heights.
- Certified or willing to take the required Fall Protection and Aerial Platform certifications.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends, nights, and holidays as well as occasional on call work Monday through Sunday.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.