Holiday Set-Up Representative
West Edmonton Mall
Oct 06, 2023
This temporary Holiday Set-Up position is responsible for assisting in the set-up and tear down of various holiday displays and decorations throughout West Edmonton Mall.
- Preparing West Edmonton Mall for the Holiday season by setting up Christmas displays and decorations, including Santa’s village and various other Christmas displays.
- Transporting and preparing Holiday decorations, Christmas trees, and holiday displays.
- Assisting with the tear-down of any and all holiday decorations, Christmas trees and holiday displays.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are met at all times, and work with small hand tools if necessary.
- Removing or altering current displays and maintaining displays throughout each shift.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as well as cooperative working with peers in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible schedule that allows for regular weekday, weekend, days and night shifts.
- Physically capable of performing the set-up and tear down of displays and must be able to work at heights.
- Event set ups, theatre or arts background is an asset.
- Previous Aerial Platform and/or Fall Protection experience or certifications are an asset.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a temporary position with an estimated start date of October 2023, and will end on or before February 5, 2024.
- This is a part-time position with the opportunity for up to full-time hours. This position requires flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends and night shifts.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.