Holiday Service Centre Attendant
West Edmonton Mall
Oct 07, 2022
The Holiday Service Centre Attendant is responsible for gift wrapping customers merchandise over the holiday season.
- Greeting and interacting with customers and accommodating their gift wrapping needs.
- Packaging and wrapping their gifts to the best of your ability in a timely, efficient manner.
- Relaying to your manager if supplies are running short.
- Ensuring coat check is adequately looked after and all garments are accounted for.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Experience in a customer service field is an asset.
- A polite, cheerful, and friendly demeanor.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a temporary part-time position beginning November 18 through December 24; flexible available including days, evenings and weekends required.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.