Guest Services Representative
West Edmonton Mall
Oct 07, 2022
The Guest Services Representative provides friendly and efficient customer service to West Edmonton Mall customers and guests.
- Providing information on West Edmonton Mall’s hours of operations, events, stores, ETS maps, services and attractions.
- Assisting with calls for birthdays, WEM Gift Card information, Multi Play Pass, and Scooter/Wheelchair Choice Passes and rentals.
- Processing West Edmonton Mall Gift Cards, Multi Play Pass, Super Savings Coupons Book, Choice Passes, New Year’s Eve Family Beach Party tickets, Wemisphere and Soundwave transactions.
- Ensuring your sales balance at the end of every shift.
- Processing FIT Pass (Group Sales)
- Receiving contest entry forms, assisting with birthday party bookings, and responding to any customer questions and inquiries. Give interested customers a tour of our party rooms in Galaxyland (when time/staff allow for it)
- Contacting customers in regards to bookings, parties, mailing and faxing information and confirmation.
- Assisting with mailings for Guest Services and Group Sales (photocopy, sort, etc.)
- Working shifts in the Guest Services office as well as working the Guest Service Desk located by The Ship.
- Assisting co-workers in making sure all party rooms (Galaxyland) are clean and ready for the next party. This includes sweeping, mopping, cleaning counters and tables, scrubbing marks and taking out the garbage.
- Lifting boxes up to 20kg and/or pushing scooters
- Keeping office area clean and stocked as well as ensuring cleaning materials for party rooms are supplied.
- Maintaining a professional dress code at all times being the first representative of the mall.
- Assisting in other duties as assigned.
- Must have exceptional multitasking and organizational ability.
- Must have excellent communication skills including excellent reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Should have superior problem solving skills and be able to react calmly and proactively in stressful situations and emergencies.
- Previous experience working as a cashier or receptionist.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible experience Monday through Sunday.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.