Food & Beverage Supervisor
West Edmonton Mall
Oct 13, 2023
The World Waterpark Food and Beverage Supervisor will assist in overseeing the operations of the Food and Beverage outlets and service in the Waterpark. This position will assist in ensuring a positive working environment for employees and a safe, pleasant experience for our guests.
- Providing leadership and staff development to Food & Beverage department in the World Waterpark through effective role modeling and coaching techniques.
- Preparing, serving and selling food and beverage items to guests.
- Overseeing and developing proper food preparation techniques and practices to ensure top food quality and efficient service times for our guests.
- Ensuring the Waterpark Food & Beverage outlets are adhering to required cleanliness, liquor control and safety standards while ensuring all health and liquor regulations are being met at all times.
- Being called upon to deal with Food & Beverage and Waterpark related customer service issues, public inquiries, and guest concerns in the absence of the WWP Managers.
- Planning and executing all Food & Beverage special events and catering functions to ensure they are carried out to successfully maximize revenues and control all related costs.
- Preparation and completion of effective Food & Beverage inventory controls and reports, establishing proper stock rotation processes and maintaining accurate documentation techniques.
- Placing and receive orders for the department, ensuring stock levels are properly maintained.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Previous experience acting in a supervisory role within a casual service or fast food restaurant or related facility.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills complemented by strong large scale team building and motivating abilities with the ability to mentor those new to the workforce.
- Previous culinary experience in a casual service, concession, or fast food restaurant is considered an asset.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and carry 50lbs.
- Obtained ProServe and Food Safe certificates or open to attending the required training.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday, days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment and in close proximity to water and chlorine.