Food & Beverage Attendant
West Edmonton Mall
Mar 31, 2023
Food and Beverage Attendants are responsible for serving and preparing food and beverages for guests, while complying with government rules, regulations and policies and maintain a clear and safe environment.
- Preparing, serving and selling food and beverage items to guests and clean outlet on completion of service.
- Following Food & Beverage department standards and Government Health Regulations when preparing food.
- Providing a catering service by setting up buffets, food and displays as required.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment.
- Maintaining an accurate cash float and par levels on all stock and sundries.
- Providing advice on food and beverage according to guest expectations and Waterpark standards.
- Adhering to Customer Service Procedures/ Etiquette as posted in all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Preparing serving areas for the next serving time by stocking needed supplies.
- Responding to guest inquiries.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Previous food and beverage experience along with experience in the use of galaxy tills, registers, and a variety of food and beverage machines is considered an asset.
- Up to date WHIMS and food safe certification or willing to take the required training.
- An outgoing personality and a willingness to take initiative.
- Must have the physical ability to lift heavy objects.
Terms of Employment:
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment and in close proximity to water and chlorine. Potential hazards include: water, cleaning chemicals and sharp utensils.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.