West Edmonton Mall
Mar 31, 2023
The Parks and Attractions Custodian is an integral part of operations in all Parks & Attractions and is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and upholding cleaning standards of the Parks & Attractions.
- Monitoring the cleanliness of all Parks & Attractions by performing walkthroughs of assigned areas.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all functional areas; including wiping down, dusting sweeping and washing/mopping, and sanitizing surfaces.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the work area in the Custodian’s cleaning and water rooms
- Following the directions given by supervisors and managers and utilizing department-specific checklists.
- Maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering/receiving cleaning supplies as needed.
- Answering guests’ general inquiries or directing them to the appropriate person.
- Assisting other departments within West Edmonton Mall on an as-needed basis.
- Cleaning all biological spills within the Parks & Attractions.
- Other duties as required.
- Applicants must be self-motivated.
- Understand WHMIS and SDS.
- Have experience performing various cleaning jobs.
- Be able to work independently.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment near chlorine.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability, including days, evenings and weekends.
- This position requires the candidate to pass a basic security clearance.