West Edmonton Mall
Oct 07, 2022
Cashiers are responsible for processing transactions efficiently and accurately and providing outstanding customer service to the customers at various attractions throughout West Edmonton Mall.
- Ensuring that each customer receives excellent service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer.
- Processing all the admission transactions accurately by cash, credit card or automatic debit at the various Mall attractions including Galaxyland, World Waterpark, Marine Life and Professor Wem’s Adventure Golf.
- Ensuring that the till contains correct amount of money and adequate supplies of change.
- Calculating and reconciling the total cash received at the till at the end of the day.
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of the services, promotional offers, pricing, schedules, events, rules and regulations at the attractions to resolve customer enquiry.
- Being up to date with all Mall Attractions in order to answer any customer queries and provide information.
- Maintaining clean and orderly appearance of the registration desk and stock with necessary supplies.
- Complying with all the policies and procedures of West Edmonton Mall and Admissions department.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous cash handling or sales experience is an asset.
- Should be able to operate computerized till system.
- Should be able to do repetitious work accurately.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that does require flexible availability Monday through Sunday, days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.