West Edmonton Mall
Mar 01, 2024
The Mechanic for Ed's Bowling is responsible for the daily maintenance and operation of the bowling pins and machines.
- Performing routine maintenance and safety inspections of equipment and machinery.
- Repairing broken or jammed equipment in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment, pins, and lanes.
- Responsible for the working order and efficiency of the pin setting machines.
- Responding to repair calls and actively listening to radio communication.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Applicants must be extremely mechanically inclined and able to learn quickly and pick up the training provided.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work with basic hand tools, perform pin setting repairs and perform moderate lifting and carrying.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to problem solve and react calmly and proactively in stressful situations.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that must be available Monday through Sunday, days, evenings, weekends, night shifts and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.