Bowling Counter Attendant
West Edmonton Mall
Feb 17, 2023
The Bowling Counter Attendant provides excellent service to the guests and answers inquiries while admitting guests into the bowling lanes and billiards area. The Bowling Counter Attendant is diverse role that will assist throughout the departments at Ed’s Bowling.
- Selling bowling lanes to guests, assigning bowlers to lanes, receiving lane payments, handing out bowling shoes.
- Organizing and maintaining a clean counter area and sanitation of bowling shoes.
- Providing bowlers with rental shoes, lane bumpers, and special needs bowling equipment.
- Supporting other departments through cross-training within Ed’s Bowling including Alien Outbreak
- Escape Room, Ed’s Lounge and Billiards.
- Answering and transferring phone calls and responding to lane inquires
- Providing exceptional customer service including having sound knowledge of West Edmonton Mall, lane and package prices, and general attraction information in order to assist guests with any questions or issues they may have.
- Follow health and safety, and emergency procedures.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Willingness to learn new skill sets and processes in relation to Ed’s Bowling operations.
- Completion of ProServe certification or able to take the required training.
- Prior cash handling and customer service experience preferred.
- Must enjoy working with the public in a fast-paced environment.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.