West Edmonton Mall
Jun 09, 2023
Bartenders are responsible for preparing alcoholic beverages for guests, while complying with the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission’s rules and policies and maintaining a clean and sanitary environment within the World Waterpark.
- Preparing alcoholic beverages according to the Food & Beverage Department’s standards and the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission’s regulations.
- Mixing and preparing drinks for customers while maintaining a friendly yet professional appearance.
- Making recommendations and answering customer questions.
- Keeping an accurate cash float, stock and inventory and assist with monthly stock and inventory counts.
- Receiving contest entry forms, assisting with birthday party bookings, and responding to any customer questions and inquiries.
- Keeping bar area clean and maintaining a sanitary environment for guests.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completion of Pro Serve or willing to attend the required training.
- Should have superior problem solving skills and be able to react calmly and proactively in stressful situations and emergencies.
- Previous experience bartending is a definite asset.
Terms of Employment:
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment and in close proximity to water and chlorine. Potential hazards include: water, cleaning chemicals and sharp utensils.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.