Oct 14, 2022
The Fantasyland Hotel Sales Manager will be responsible for soliciting, selling, and booking the property to new and existing Business Travel and Corporate Group clients increasing utilization of our world class facility.
- Meeting with prospective and existing clients to increase bookings and sales of the hotels facilities, acting on and coordinating specific client requests to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with building our corporate and business travel client list and working on new business development strategies to increase our use of our hotel and facilities to local and out of town market groups and organizations.
- Growing our present levels in the Corporate market segment along with developing group and individual business.
- Increasing utilization of our convention facilities by booking various meetings, seminars, and conventions.
- Confirming in writing (according to hotel standards) all proposals and confirmation including contracts and function room outlines in coordination with the catering department. Periodically reviewing all group activity including received signed contracts, reservation process, room release dates and catering contracts.
- Representing the hotels during in and out of town sales trips, acting as a representative on professional committees.
- Attending various trade shows, promotional events, and out of town meetings with prospective clients to promote our services to new and potential cliental.
- Supplying weekly and monthly reports supporting productivity standard and records of contacts to the Director of Sales & Catering.
- Other duties as needed and guided by Director of Sales and Catering.
- Completion of a post-secondary education in hospitality, sales or a related field.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of previous related hotel/hospitality, or sales experience.
- The proven ability to make sales presentations and possess strong public speaking skills and abilities.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, computer and organizational skills.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that is required weekdays from 8:30am – 5pm but also allows for a flexible schedule
- This position requires access to reliable transportation for both in and out of town travel and sales calls.
- This is a salaried position that will depend on experience and qualifications.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.