Room Service Server
FLH Food & Beverage
Mar 01, 2024
The Room Service Server is responsible for ensuring the room service dining experience of our guests exceeds their expectations through attentive and personal service.
- Welcomes the guests and serves the food and beverage order to the assigned room.
- Performs opening and closing duties as required and performs side duties as assigned.
- Receives and puts away food and beverage orders from purchasing.
- Picks up trays from the rooms and/or floors in a timely fashion.
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of the outlet.
- Maintains high level of menu knowledge menu contents, ingredients and preparation methods and responds to guest inquiries.
- Ensures that the quality and consistency of service and product is maintained.
- Adheres to the cash handling procedures.
- Previous experience as a server in a casual fine dining restaurant is an asset.
- Completion of ProServe or be willing to attend the required training.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.