Oct 21, 2022
The Room Attendant is responsible to maximize guest satisfaction and loyalty by providing the overall cleanliness of the hotel, including guest rooms, lobby, and public areas in accordance with the standards of Fantasyland Hotel.
- Clean, dust and vacuum lobby, public areas, hallways, guest rooms and grounds area.
Strip beds and make beds according to hotel standards.
- Removes soiled bed and bath linens and replaces with clean linens as required.
- Clean and mop bathrooms, all fixtures and floors and clean Jacuzzi’s (if applicable within the rooms).
- Insures guest satisfaction by cleaning guest rooms daily according to operational policies and standards sanitize, replenish amenities and replace all soiled linens.
- Replenishes room amenities.
Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Check for any deficiencies and damages and report to supervisor.
- Maintain high safety and security control for guest and hotel.
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and stocked.
- Storage area will be stocked up, cleaned and secured.
- Any reasonable and related duties to operating hotels.
- Turn in all lost and found items.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
- Must be able to stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day.
- Physical demands include Lifting, Bending /Reaching, Pulling/Pushing, Walking.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Must be able to perform to set cleaning standards.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the English language.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset and candidates with hotel housekeeping experience are preferred.
- Must have knowledge of cleaning techniques and practices.
Terms of Employment:
- Must have flexible availability Monday through Sunday, days and evenings. Hours will range between 10am to 6pm, up to 6 days a week.
- The position has a wage of $18.00 an hour.
- Must be a minimum 18 years of age and be able to pass a basic security clearance.