Oct 07, 2022
The Reservation Agent is responsible for answering incoming reservations calls and accommodating guests in a quick, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Making reservations for the Fantasyland Hotel and answering incoming calls.
- Providing information to callers regarding room rates, amenities, and packages offered by the hotel, as well as general inquiries about the mall, the various mall attractions, and other concerns
- Printing arrivals lists on a daily basis and checking for errors, packages, room blocks, duplicate bookings, and any other discrepancies
- Posting/Refunding deposits, preparing confirmation letters and registration cards, and other duties as required.
- Other responsibilities may be required.
- Experience working in customer service reservation related field.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication skills.
- A professional telephone etiquette with excellent problem solving skills.
- Basic computer and typing skills with experience in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working conditions are primarily sitting in an office environment.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that requires a flexible schedule with the ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays and shift work.
- This position has a starting wage of $18.00 an hour.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.