Oct 07, 2022
The Banquet Porter is responsible for setting up rooms in detail, serving guests in small and large functions and clearing up after events.
- Providing Fantasyland Hotel’s guests with exceptional customer service and responding to guests’ inquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
- Lifting and moving tables, chairs, linen, décor and other items as directed.
- Ensuring that the room is properly set up, as per customer’s requests, and cleaning up the rooms after each event.
- Returning all equipment back to its proper storage area and ensuring that all carts, workstations, and banquet storage rooms are kept neat and in an orderly manner at all times.
- Demonstrating a proactive attitude and assisting staff members in their assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Keeping immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance during a function.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures and comply with the proper dress code at all times.
- Occasionally working offsite at various special events and functions.
- Must have valid ProServe certification, or be willing to attend training.
- Ability to lift and move 25-50 lbs.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to comprehend written directions and communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position requiring flexible availability including weekday evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.