Mar 24, 2023
Night Auditors balance food and beverage departments, perform nightly computer backup and PC transfer and prepare reports to be distributed to department heads. Night Auditors are responsible for the Hotel in the absence of the senior management and Night Audit Supervisor.
- Performing Front Office duties during shift, ensuring that guest requirements are met and Night Audit duties are performed.
- Dealing with guest complaints effectively and efficiently.
- Answering all calls courteously.
- Balancing food and beverage departments, run micros reports and prepares for next day of business.
- Performing nightly shutdown and backup of computer systems.
- Performing nightly PC transfer.
- Reconciles credit card, billing accounts and gift certificate accounts.
- Preparing hotel and department revenue and informational reports for distribution to department heads.
- Responsible for valet parking and luggage delivery/storage in the absence of a Guest Service Agent.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- One (1) to two (2) years night audit experience or front office experience within a hotel environment.
- Ability to lift and/or pull luggage, boxes, etc. for storage of up to approx. 30 LBS, in the absence of a Guest Service Agent.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills while being flexible and be able to work well under pressure.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook is a definite asset.
- Neat, well-groomed and professional with a positive, friendly attitude.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a full-time position that must be available Monday through Sunday from 10pm – 8am.
- Must hold a valid Class 5 License and be able to provide a 3-year driver’s abstract.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.