FLH Food & Beverage
Dec 09, 2022
A Host/Hostess at L2 Grill is responsible for establishing that essential first connection with our guests.
- Greeting and hosting of customers, and maintaining the highest levels of courtesy, friendliness and hospitable attitude throughout.
- Receiving and recording patrons' reservations and assigning tables while keeping waiting guests calm.
- Controlling the flow of guests in the dining room to ensure prompt service. Maintaining and quoting wait times to guests accurately.
- Monitoring that the dining room, entryway, bathrooms, and menus are kept clean throughout operations.
- Serving as the Lounge's first and last impression, and making sure guests thoroughly enjoy their dining experience.
- Accepting payment from patrons for food and beverage and assisting in maintaining the overall cleanliness of the Lounge.
- Ensuring compliance with Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commissions and Safe Food Handling practices.
- Promoting the daily events, activities and specials and playing a proactive role in developing business and generating revenues.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- Two (2) years of previous experience hostessing in a lounge.
- Completion of ProServe training or willing to attend the required training.
- Effective communication, multitasking and problem solving skills.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that requires flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.