FLH Food & Beverage
Mar 01, 2024
L1 Lounge Bartenders are responsible for preparing alcoholic beverages for guests, while complying with the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission's rules and policies and maintaining a clean and sanitary environment.
- Preparing alcoholic beverages according to the Food and Beverage Departments standards and the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission's regulations.
- Mixing liquor, soft drinks, water and other ingredients in preparing cocktails and other drinks.
- Preparing mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages for food and beverage servers or for serving directly to patrons.
- Stocking the bar and keeping track of wines, beers, liquor bottles, mixed drink ingredients, and other bar supplies.
- Washing glassware and keeping the bar area clean and orderly.
- Keep an accurate cash float, stock and inventory and assist with monthly stock and inventory counts.
- Keeping the bar area clean and maintaining a sanitary environment for guests.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Completion of ProServe or willing to attend the required training.
- Should have superior problem solving skills and be able to react calmly and proactively in stressful situations and emergencies.
- Previous experience bartending is a definite asset.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a part-time position that should be available days, evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.