Oct 06, 2023
The Banquet Bartender is responsible for providing exceptional customer service by catering to all guests in all of the events that occur within Fantasyland Hotel.
- Taking beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons and collecting payment for beverages and record sales.
- Mixing liquor, soft drinks, water and other ingredients to preparing cocktails and other drinks.
- Preparing mixed drinks, wine, draft or bottled beer and non-alcoholic beverages for food and beverage servers or serving directly to patrons.
- Stocking the bar and keeping track of wines, beers, liquor bottles, mixed drink ingredients, and other bar supplies.
- Keeping the bar area clean and orderly during and at the end of the shift.
- Ensuring compliance with Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commissions and Safe Food Handling practices.
- Ensuring that the cash and floats are accurate at the beginning of each shift and reconciles all cash and floats at the end of each shift by adhering to the cash handling policy and procedure.
- Promoting the daily events, activities and specials and playing a proactive role in developing business and generating revenues.
- Providing friendly, caring service to our guests.
- Being updated with all ProServe information.
- Occasionally working offsite at various special events and functions.
- Previous experience working as a bartender in a conference centre, hotel, or similar environment.
- Legislative awareness of over service and Quality, Service & Cleanliness Standards.
- Completion of ProServe training or willing to attend the required training.
Terms of Employment:
- This is a temporary, part-time position that will commence mid-October and end on or before January 15, 2024.
- This position requires flexible availability Monday through Sunday, including days, evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.